Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Challenge #19 - Colour Challenge Winners


Hello Tracey here with the winners for The Card Concept challenge #19 - Color Challenge! We loved seeing how you were inspired.  The projects in the linkup are all so creative. We have each chosen a winner who we liked the best but not necessarily in our own design style, and who followed the rules and challenge.

Challenge #20 goes live in one hour at 5:00 AM (PST).

If you are viewing this in Google Reader, please visit our blog, to see the winning projects, by clicking on the pictures.
Be sure to click on the images to visit the winning blogs.










7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card to be among the winners of this week's challenge. A special thank you to Kim for selecting my card, I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card and congrats to all winners x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card amongst all these other fabulous cards! And thanks to Kristie for your kind words! It was a great fall challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I'm in rare company! Thank you Yoonsun, I loved your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ardyth for choosing my card! I am honored. Huge congrats to all the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm honoured to be included in such a glorious display of winning cards! Thanks, LauraJane!

    ReplyDelete